Robert S. Maupin, D.D.S.
Dr. Maupin is part of a Lisbon tradition of dental comfort and care. He graduated from George Washington University in 1992 with a bachelors degree in biology. In 1996 he received his doctorate from the University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery Dental School.
Dr. Maupin has dedicated his professional career to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. As a cutting edge Lisbon, Maryland dentist, he is continually upgrading his practice on the newest dental techniques and approaches in order to offer state-of-the-art, comfortable and personalized care to you and your family. Dr. Maupin has completed the core curriculum at the very prestgious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), and has extensive training in TMJ/TMD disorders, headaches, sleep apnea, and aesthetic full mouth reconstructions.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiolgy
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS),
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Howard County Dental Association
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist